Housing Services - Resident Access

Residents living in TorontoMU Housing can login using their torontomu username and password.

torontomu login

If your request is of an emergency nature (i.e. toilet flooding, broken glass, leaking water, power off in room, lock-out etc.) please contact the Residence Services Desk to deal with the situation immediately.

Pitman Hall Residence Service Desk: extension 555210
ILLC Residence Service Desk: extension 557493
DCC Residence Service Desk: extension 544440

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this request, please contact Housing & Residence Life or drop by our office in Pitman Hall 100 during business hours.
Housing & Residence Life